Johnny Depp is truly magnificent





Vanessa Paradis has paid tribute to partner Johnny Depp. The actress says she'll always love the Pirates Of The Caribbean star because of his caring nature.‘I could make an endless list of all the things I admire about him,' say Vanessa, 37, in a new interview.‘I love watching him when he's thoughtful or involved in something. I love observing him when he is talking to people. I love seeing how he deals with situations...
‘I admire him as an actor, as a father and as the man he is for me. But more than anything, I admire him as a person. Not only when he is talking to me or his mother, but as a person in the world, in all kinds of situations.
‘I think he is magnificent. Truly magnificent.'
Vanessa and Johnny, 47, have been together for 12 years.
They are parents to Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, 8.

Vanessa' full interview appears in the August issue of Marie Claire, out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment